Since the ancient time, astrology has been used as a powerful tool to predict the human life. By calculating the movement and positions of stars and planets, astrologers can earn profound insight into one’s different areas such as love, relationships, career, finances and health.
According to Catholic Multicultural Center – Religion and Spirituality, understanding the universe patterns provides you the clarity leading you towards a brighter, more blissful future.
A Look at Your Sun Sign
Before learning more about astrology, it is necessary to determine your sun sign. Based on your date and time of birth, you can figure out which sign you belong to. There are 12 astrological signs of the zodiac cycle – each has its own set of dates, meanings, personality traits, strengths and weaknesses, horoscopes and compatibility.
Check below and find out your zodiac sign:
- Aries (The Ram) – March 21 – April 19
- Taurus (The Bull) – April 20 – May 20
- Gemini (The Twins) – May 21 – June 20
- Cancer (The Crab) – June 21 – July 22
- Leo (The Lion) – July 23 – August 22
- Virgo (The Virgin) – August 23 – September 22
- Libra (The Scale) – September 23 – October 22
- Scorpio (The Scorpion) – October 23 – November 21
- Sagittarius (The Archer) – November 22 – December 21
- Capricorn (The Goat) – December 22 – January 19
- Aquarius (The Water Bearer) – January 20 – February 18
- Pisces (The Fish) February 19 – March 20
As mentioned earlier, astrology works based on studying planetary positions and movements as well as considering different aspects of certain sun signs. The result then will help astrologers forecast the future of each individual. Nowadays, combined with your personal birth chart, the astrology horoscope report can offer you more ideas regarding current universal opportunities.
For example, when Venus – the planet of love and beauty – stays at Cancer (an emotional sign), it’s a sign that Cancer natives will soon experience intimate relationships.
Overview of Astrology Planets
The research of Catholic Multicultural Center – Religion and Spirituality shows that human nature and characteristics are ruled by 12 major planets. What are they? Take a look at the following:
- The Sun – The most powerful element in astrology indicating our lives, energies and personalities
- The Moon – This planet represents our inner world like emotions and unconscious mind, reflecting our energies and traits in a different way
- Mercury – Signifying intellect and communication, the planet here influences the way we think and communicate as well as adjust our level of focus
- Venus – This is the planet of beauty, love and relationships in general
- Mars – This planet is all about taking action; it teaches us how to pursue our desire and when to act effectively
- Jupiter – From the ancient period to date, Jupiter has always been considered as the planet of fortune and abundance, representing human opportunities
- Saturn – In astrology, Saturn planet indicates discipline, responsibility and necessity; more importantly, it guides us how to handle rules of life
- Uranus – This is the planet brings us changes sometimes filled with surprises and uncertainty
- Neptune – The planet of hope, dream and fantasy, allowing us to escape the reality limit and travel to the imagination land
- Pluto – Representing power and transformation, this planet provides us a reflection of our dark side
Watch the video below for details!